Churches in Africa together for life, peace, justice and dignity.
All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC) is a fellowship of churches and institutions in Africa working together in their common witness to the Gospel by:
- Mobilizing to faithfully live the message of God’s love;
- Nurturing a common understanding of the faith;
- Interpreting and responding to challenges to human dignity; and,
- Acting prophetically in word, life and services for healing.
In obedience to God and the imperatives of the Gospel and Christian ethical standards, we are committed to operate:
- With integrity,
- In the spirit of love,
- Respecting the dignity and God’s image in every human being.